Director of Children’s ProgramsCommunity Link
Director of Children’s Programs
· Opportunity available to direct and coordinate Children’s Programs including Early Head Start, Early Intervention, Prevention, Home Based and Infant Mental Health Services.
· Formulates and administers program policies and develops goals/objectives for program.
· Analyzes activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine status of department goals and objectives ensuring they are met.
· Ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and oral/written communication skills and enjoy a team environment.
· Must have a Master’s degree or equivalent in Child Development, Early Childhood, Social Work, Psychology, or related field and background experience in implementing Head Start Performance Standards.