IT Business Analyst
Madison Mutual Insurance Company
Posted on August 23, 2017
Madison Mutual Insurance Co. has immediate opening for a F/T IT Business Analyst at its home office in Edwardsville IL. Must have Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field and experience as a Business Systems Analyst, ideally within the insurance industry, and 3-5 years JAVA and HTML programming experience. Competitive salary and benefits, including health and life insurance and a matching 401(k) Plan. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 855-280-8091.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes, understands and optimizes current operating processes and software functionalities
- Understands software limitations and proposes mid-term corrections
- Interacts with stakeholders to understand and document their requirements
- Models future business or operational processes and designs related systems
- Designs and documents innovative system solutions (system flowchart, design document, data model, risk analysis and mitigation) based on current situation and on analyzed needs
- Develops, configures, implements and integrates software solutions as business and technical needs require
- Designs and performs system testing, assists in User Acceptance Tests and Quality Agreements
- Assists in all aspects of projects including setting deadlines, acquiring resources, creating project status updates, coordinating deployments and conducting lessons learned sessions.
- Writes user guides related to new solutions
- Designs new best practices and relevant tools that will optimize communications costs and save time to other teams’ members
- Assists in the resolution of 3rd level software technical issues for users of company products.
By clicking on the submit button, your information will be shared with
this employer. You may be contacted from time to time regarding
other opportunities that become available.