Washington County Health Department
Needs a REGISTERED NURSE for Community Health Education
Full-time or Part-Time option
This nurse will be charged with health education activities around the community and in schools. This includes targeted topics for schools, chronic disease education, CPR classes, community engagement, collaboration with partners to address health needs in the county, media releases, and direct services such as phlebotomy, vision/hearing screenings and immunizations.
- A Registered Nurse with a valid Illinois license
- Must be able to work independently and be able to multi-task
- Strong professional communication skills, verbal and written
- Basic computer skills, including social media
- Public health/community health/grant experience is a plus
Pay based on public health experience.
Benefit package for full-time employees includes: retirement plan; medical, vision, and dental insurance; Paid-time off with time worked; 13 paid holidays.
Hours are typically Monday-Friday 8am-4pm; however, some scheduled evenings and Saturdays may be necessary at times to meet the needs of the public.
Email resumes to Debi, at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to Washington County Health Department, 177 S. Washington Street, Nashville, IL 62263 by November 17, 2023.