Tax AccountantTriangle Accounting Inc
Accounting Firm seeking a full-time Tax Accountant. Position requires Bachelor’s degree in Accounting plus at least 3 months’ work experience in CPA firm or Finance/Accounting department of company.
(1) Prepare, record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses records by compiling and analyzingaccount information; Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results; Spot errors andsuggest ways to improve efficiency and spending; Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts byverifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; Resolve discrepancies;
(2)Analyze the tax impacts on clients’ investments, provide tax advises to reduce tax liability andcomply with tax laws. Summarize financial status by collecting information; Prepare balance sheet,profit and loss, and other statements. Provide Tax Planning, asset allocation plans and advise oninvestment plans considering client’s situations.
(3) Prepare and extend personal and corporation tax return; Complete quarterly and annual taxreports; Help with tax audits and tax returns; Explain and Recommend tax strategies to clients based
on the government legal requirements and regulations.
(4) Prepare compliance forms such as Form 5471, 5472, 8858 and 8865 for international companiesand individuals;
(5) Review modifications to accounting systems and procedures; Verify, allocate, post and reconcileaccounts payable and receivable.
(6) Support month-end and year-end close