Line CookTimothy’s Restaurant
Timothy’s Restaurant in Union Pier, MI is seeking Full and Part-time Experienced Cooks.
- Competitive Pay negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours
- Great Team Environment
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
Skills that are good to have for this position:
- Be early
- Be patient
- Be focused
- Be clean and organized
- Communication is key
- Having good time management skills
- Be able to take direction
A Message Chef Timothy
Cooking is my passion, and you’ll find me each evening at a workstation in the kitchen. It’s an intimate space so I can oversee each meal before it leaves for your table. I’m always pushing my culinary skills to their limits. You’ll find me combining different flavors, textures and colors that contrast but complemented each other. I express myself through cooking. It’s my art, it's my calling so to speak. My specialty is fish with an Asian flare. The restaurant flies in fresh fish each day and combines local and exotic ingredients. I want eating to be one of the great joys in life.
When I’m not at the restaurant, you’ll find me and my family out in the garden handpicking fresh zucchini blossoms or at the local Farmer’s market to select the day’s freshest tomatoes, peppers, and other seasonal vegetables and fruits. I always spend the time to ensure the quality of not only the food we serve but the service we provide. You are always Timothy’s Restaurant’s top priority.