Forklift Mechanic - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Maintenance Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Full responsibility under Superintendent, Supervisor, or Head Mechanic or Lead Cannery Mechanic for inspecting and maintaining automotive equipment of all types.
- Remove and replace worn, damaged or defective parts.
- Troubleshoot, tune-up and make adjustments on power units.
- Must be able to use scan and diagnostic equipment.
- Must be able to disassemble, overhaul and re-assemble all mechanical parts in auto trucks and power trucks.
- Must be able to remove, repair and replace complete electrical ignition circuits.
- Must be able to repair and replace hydraulic systems.
- Maintain performance and repair records using spreadsheets.
- Maintain parts, stock and prepare requisitions for parts, tools and supplies.
- Must have a valid California Driver's License.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must follow safety rules.
- Must use all safety equipment properly.
- May repair and maintain other cannery equipment.
- May change and repair tires and tubes.
- Subject to test
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer
- Our highly competitive wage and benefits package is negotiated with the Teamsters.
- Significant overtime is required during the summer processing.