BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
ST. LOUIS REGIONAL AIRPORT EAST ALTON, IL Full-time Management
Posted on July 22, 2022
St. Louis Regional Airport
Management Position Announcement
Business Development Manager
St. Louis Regional Airport, a Part 139 general aviation reliever airport located in East Alton, Illinois, is currently accepting applications for a Business Development Manager. The position works directly under the supervision and guidance of the Airport Director and shall primarily lead the marketing, development, and management of the Airport’s commercial real estate and commercial business development as well as assist in the daily administration of the airport. This position will seek out new aeronautical and non-aeronautical business opportunities as well as develop and implement marketing plans designed to identify and attract new business opportunities. He/she shall have the necessary skills and/or experience to perform the duties and responsibilities of the Airport Director in their absence.
A successful candidate should have a variety of aviation and/or business development skills to include the following:
- A degree in aviation, public or business administration, marketing, or related career field
- Combined minimum of four years of education or job-related experience
- Previous aviation experience or knowledge preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills for building relationships with tenants, co-workers, government agencies, chambers of commerce, and other business-related organizations
- Adept at seeking development grants, business incentives, and other programs to attract and assist potential commercial tenants
- The ability to monitor tenant improvements and construction activities
- Knowledge of pertinent federal, state, and local codes, laws, and regulations
- Ability to successfully negotiate, draft, and administer various contracts, lease agreements, and bid proposals
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Experiences with the Microsoft Office Suite to include graphics and presentation software
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Other benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a retirement plan, vacation, sick time, and holidays.
To request or submit an application package, please write, call, or email Crystal at:
8 Terminal Drive
East Alton, Illinois 62024
Position open until filled. Applicant subject to background check prior to hiring.