Student Services CoordinatorSouthwestern Illinois College
Southwestern Illinois College is extending the search for the full-time administrative position of Student Services Coordinator, Financial Aid, Veterans Services & Student Employment. Previous applicants are still under consideration.
In accordance with the mission and values of Southwestern Illinois College, this is a highly responsible managerial position involving interpretation and application of federal and state regulations. This position requires technical knowledge pertaining to financial aid and veteran services management practices, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact with a wide range of students and professionals. It also requires fiscal management of State and Federal financial aid and veteran services programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Three (3) years of Higher Education student service experience required.
- Demonstrate experience in computer applications and systems utilization including Department of Education Software, Document Imaging, Electronic Workflow, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
- Student Information systems software experience required; PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to a diverse community of students, external agencies, professional and support staff.
To apply, visit our website at https://www.swic.edu/about/
This position will remain open until filled.