STUDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR, FINANCIAL AID, VETERANS SERVICES & STUDENT EMPLOYMENTSouthwestern Illinois College
STUDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR, FINANCIAL AID,
VETERANS SERVICES & STUDENT EMPLOYMENT
Job ID 2267
DATE: September 22, 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT: Southwestern Illinois College is accepting applications for the full-time administrative position of Student Services Coordinator, Financial Aid, Veterans Services & Student Employment.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: In accordance with the mission and values of Southwestern Illinois College, this is a highly responsible managerial position involving interpretation and application of federal and state regulations. This position requires technical knowledge pertaining to financial aid and veteran services management practices, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact with a wide range of students and professionals. It also requires fiscal management of State and Federal financial aid and veteran services programs.
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Three (3) years of Higher Education student service experience required.
3. Demonstrate experience in computer applications and systems utilization including Department of Education Software, Document Imaging, Electronic Workflow, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
4. Student Information systems software experience required; PeopleSoft experience preferred.
5. Demonstrated ability to relate to a diverse community of students, external agencies, professional and support staff.
SALARY: $53,000 - $54,500; commensurate with experience and education.
WORK LOCATION: Belleville Campus with district-wide responsibilities.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 4:00 p.m., October 10, 2017
Required application materials, such as resume, cover letter and references, should be attached to your application. Other required application materials i.e., transcripts, etc., should be attached after your application has been submitted. Go to your My Job Applications page from the careers home page of your account.