SharePoint AdministratorSouthwestern Illinois College
Southwestern Illinois College is accepting applications for the full-time administrative position of SharePoint Administrator.
In accordance with the Mission and Values of Southwestern Illinois College, this position manages application systems, ensures delivery of output from application, and coordinates with other IT Administrators. The position actively participates in the testing of additions or changes of application systems, databases, and physical infrastructure. The position reports to the Principle DBA. The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for providing technical support for the SharePoint environment including the operation, assessment, implementation of new capabilities, and strategically aligning the platform to match the needs of the college.
1. Bachelor's degree is required.
2. Three years of experience in SharePoint 2013 Administration (includes SharePoint farm management and troubleshooting) with special attention to performance, scalability, intuitive user experience and best in class customer service delivery.
3. Strong knowledge of SharePoint Designer and similar technologies.
4. Proven information architecture skills specifically related to SharePoint 2013.
5. Extensive knowledge of SharePoint Central Administration, Service Applications, security, search and site collection settings.
6. Work without the need for much oversight preferred.
8. Active Directory experience is preferred.
9. Windows MCITP or other certifications is preferred.
10. Experience with InfoPath and SharePoint Designer tools is preferred.
11. PeopleSoft experience is preferred.
12. Self-motivated, multitasking and independent worker is preferred.
13. Strong analytical and problem solving skills is preferred.
14. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills is preferred.
STARTING PAY AND HOURS
$80,000 and $90,000 per year
This position will remain open until filled.
You must submit a cover letter, resume, list of three references and college transcripts.
Required application materials, such as resume, cover letter and references, should be attached to your application. Other required application materials i.e., transcripts, etc., should be attached after your application has been submitted.
Southwestern Illinois College
is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Educator