Information Security ManagerSouthwestern Illinois College
Southwestern Illinois College is accepting applications for the full-time administrative position of Information Security Manager.
In accordance with the Mission and Values of Southwestern Illinois College, this position is responsible for managing the information and cybersecurity function within the IT division of Southwestern Illinois College. The Information Security Manager is responsible for (a) providing guidance and counsel to the Executive Director IT and the IT Senior leadership team, (b) Plans and executes projects, oversees remote access performs hands-on technology work, and responds to information security incidents. The Information Security Manager analyzes information security systems and applications, and recommends and develops security measure to protect information against unauthorized access, modification, or loss. The Information Security Manager (a) recommends improvements and best practices for security and will establish a framework for system controls and levels of access where assigned; (b) maintains end-user access by providing information, resources, and technical support where assigned; and (c) ensures authorized access by investigating improper access, reporting violations, and monitoring requests for new development. The position reports directly to the Executive Director of IT.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is required
- Knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP Directory Services and Windows Server Administration.
- Three years of experience in an ERP environment as a security analyst, systems analyst, or developer preferred.
- Experience with PeopleSoft security or development preferred.
- Knowledge of network security preferred
- Experience with creating technical documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (SQL, Excel, Word, Project)
- Good working knowledge of Cyber Security Frameworks (e.g. NIST, ISO27001 and 27002 etc) preferred
- S+ Security Certification or higher is preferred
- Must pass criminal background screening prior to hire and throughout employment
STARTING PAY AND HOURS
Grade 4 on the Administrative Salary Scale, ranging from $58,802 to $67,133 per year.
Belleville Campus with district wide responsibilities
This position will remain open until filled.
You must submit a cover letter, resume, list of three references and college transcripts. visit our website at swic.edu/employment
Required application materials, such as resume, cover letter and references, should be attached to your application. Other required application materials i.e., transcripts, etc., should be attached after your application has been submitted. Go to your My Job Applications page from the careers home page of your account.
Southwestern Illinois College
is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Educator