EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, SWIC FOUNDATIONSouthwestern Illinois College
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, SWIC FOUNDATION
Job ID 2364
MUST APPLY ONLINE AT
ANNOUNCEMENT: Southwestern Illinois College is accepting applications for the full-time administrative position of Executive Director, SWIC Foundation.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: In accordance with the Mission and Values of Southwestern Illinois College, this is a highly responsible position involving development of resources from the private and public sector, including individuals, businesses, corporations, foundations, state and federal government. This position requires technical knowledge pertaining to comprehensive resource development strategies, building partnerships with volunteers and the community, marketing, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work with internal and external publics.
- Master’s degree in an appropriate field required.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible fundraising experience required, preferably in an education setting.
- Minimum of three years demonstrated expertise in three of the six following areas is required: foundation and corporate fundraising, volunteer management, planned giving, special events, alumni development, and grant development.
- CFRE or other appropriate credential preferred.
- Experience with donor management software preferred.
SALARY: Commensurate with education and experience
WORK LOCATION: Belleville Campus with district-wide responsibilities