Director of Financial Aid and Student Services in Student ServiceSouthwestern Illinois College
Southwestern Illinois College is accepting applications for the full-time administrative position of Director of Financial Aid and Student Services in Student Services.
In accordance with the mission and values of Southwestern Illinois College, this is highly responsible managerial work involving policy formulation and implementation, and fiscal management of comprehensive programs related to Financial Aid and Student Service functions. This position requires technical knowledge pertaining to federal, state, institutional and private programs and regulations; significant interpersonal skills; verbal and written communication skills; and the ability to interact with a wide range of students and professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field such as education or business administration required. A master's degree is desirable in a field such as student personnel or business administration.
- A minimum of five years of management and supervisory experience in financial aid is required; community college experience is preferred.
- Student information systems software experience required; PeopleSoft experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to a diverse community, e.g., students, external agencies, professional and support staff.
- Demonstrated experience in capacities requiring analytical/technical competencies.
- Demonstrated experience in computer applications and systems utilization including Department of Education Software, Department of Veteran Affairs software, Document Imaging, Electronic Workflow, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
Grade 6 on the Administrative Salary Scale, ranging from $69,385 to $80,624 per year.
Belleville Campus with district-wide responsibilities.
This position will remain open until filled. Application review will begin on April 19. 2019.
You must provide a cover letter, resume, list of three references and college transcripts.
Apply online at swic.edu/employment
Required application materials, such as resume, cover letter and references, should be attached to your application. Other required application materials i.e., transcripts, etc., should be attached after your application has been submitted. Go to your My Job Applications page from the careers home page of your account.
Southwestern Illinois College
is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Educator