Associate Director of College Advancement and the FoundationSouthwestern Illinois College
Southwestern Illinois College is accepting applications for the full-time administrative position of Associate Director of College Advancement and the Foundation.
In accordance with the Mission and Values of Southwestern Illinois College, the position of Associate Director of College Advancement and Foundation requires extensive interaction with internal and external constituents. The Associate Director will work with Foundation, Marketing, IT and college personnel to meet the following objectives: (1) oversee existing-donor stewardship to maintain/enhance those relationships; (2) attract new scholarship donors within the college and externally; (3) stimulate SWIC donor/recipient interest and participation in College/Foundation events/activities; (4) build alumni relations; (5) work with the Foundation accounting specialist to oversee fund distribution in strict accordance with legal requirements and Foundation Board policies and guidelines. (6) Supervise Scholarship Assistant to ensure that the overall scholarship program is successful. (7) Assist Executive Director and maintain duties in his/her absence. The position requires the ability to work independently and as a team member; meeting deadlines; and communicating effectively in verbal/written form.
- Master’s degree required in a related discipline.
- Three years general administrative experience required; Foundation experience, fundraising experience or related development work preferred.
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to maintain confidentiality, required.
- Proficient computer skills required including MS Office software applications; Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge donor-management software and PeopleSoft applications experience preferred.
- Candidate should be self-motivated with ability to develop new projects and work as team member; experience in a collegiate environment preferred.
STARTING PAY AND HOURS
$55,000 to $60,000
Belleville Campus with district wide responsibilities
This position will remain open until filled.
You must submit a cover letter, resume, list of three references and college transcripts.
Required application materials, such as resume, cover letter and references, should be attached to your application. Other required application materials i.e., transcripts, etc., should be attached after your application has been submitted
Southwestern Illinois College
is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Educator