ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCESSouthwestern Illinois College
Southwestern Illinois College is accepting applications for the full-time administrative position of Assistant Director of Human Resources.
In accordance with the Mission and Values of Southwestern Illinois College, this position involves work of an administrative and technical nature requiring knowledge of human resource management practices, state and federal regulations, employee relations and benefits administration. This position requires knowledge pertaining to human resource activities and will help to oversee the faculty and staff recruitment process. In the absence of the Executive Director, this position is responsible for Human Resource operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
- Three years of progressively responsible work experience in a related field required.
- Experience working with employee benefits preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office Suite, required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work positively and professionally with others required.
- Experience working under the SURS preferred.
- Experience working with a Human Resource Information System preferred.
STARTING PAY AND HOURS
Grade 3 on the Administrative Salary Scale, ranging from $51,164 to $59,901 per year.
Belleville Campus with responsibilities district-wide.
This position will remain open until filled.
You must provide a cover letter, resume, list of three references and college transcripts. Visit our website at swic.edu/employment
Required application materials, such as resume, cover letter and references, should be attached to your application. Other required application materials i.e., transcripts, etc., should be attached after your application has been submitted. Go to your My Job Applications page from the careers home page of your account.
Southwestern Illinois College
is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Educator