METRO EAST AREA
- Support the Maintenance Supervisor with daily work orders, unit turns, preventive maintenance, and other duties as assigned.
- Complete work orders of electrical, carpentry, plumbing, appliance repair, painting, and other typical apartment repairs.
- Close out work orders.
- Use proper protective equipment when necessary and follow safety procedures.
- Adhere to the dress code as established by management.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Required to maintain a vehicle, valid state driver's license and current insurance.
- Must be available for emergency on-call rotation as required.
- Detail oriented, team player.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Full time position with benefits.
Contact: 618-410-7454, email@example.com
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.