Quality Assurance Software Engineer
DESCRIPTION: Quality Assurance Software Engineer, Technical Operations
Location: Nashville, TN or remote home office based
Recruitology is currently seeking a software engineer to make an immediate impact at an exciting and growing company. Recruitology supports and encourages a virtual working environment using the latest technologies. You’d be a part of a small technical operations team, making a difference by solving operational problems that are inhibiting or could expand the success of our customers in the recruitment advertising space.
Recruitology operates with the nimbleness and speed of a startup company while also being profitable. Each year, our platform helps over 80,000 small and medium sized companies recruit the best people for their open positions. We partner with over 350+ newspaper and media companies throughout the U.S., giving us access to large markets and the opportunity to have a great impact on a nationwide scale.
Core Stack Technologies
- Django (including REST Framework and Management Commands)
- Google Cloud (Networking, Compute Engine, Containers, Data)
- Web Technologies (REST, HTTP, JSON)
- Interface with product, engineering, and customer support teams using your technology and engineering knowledge to investigate and solve technical problems inhibiting customer success
- Interface with partners’ technical support teams to onboard new partners as well as support changes with existing partners for launching new Recruitology products
- Improve the quality and functionality of our existing systems through automation and testing
- Participate in our daily standups and weekly sprint planning
- a bachelor's STEM degree or the equivalent.
- 2 - 4 years of software development experience.
- familiarity with other languages and frameworks like Ruby on Rails, Symfony, or .net MVC
- goal oriented with a can-do attitude and ability to be aggressive and persistent
- detail oriented, highly organized and possess the ability to handle high levels of multitasking
- flexible and dependable
- self-motivated with established work habits
- customer oriented
Recruitology’s work environment is a reflection of our people – relaxed, fun and focused. We are looking for proven performers and excellent communicators who will thrive as key members of a successful operations and engineering organization. If you are a proactive, driven engineering professional with a high level of work ethic and wanting to be “in the middle of the action”, this may be an opportunity for you.