HVAC Helper #S0027644
Full Time, benefits, top pay, bonus.
- Assisting with the installation of HVAC systems on commercial and residential properties.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing roof units for heating and air conditioning as well as the units inside residential and commercial buildings.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools needed for HVAC installation.
- Cleaning and replacing air ducts.
- Following instructions for picking up and delivering parts, tools, materials, and supplies to and from the job site.
- Ensuring all tools, materials, and equipment are in good working order.
- Completing preventative maintenance on HVAC systems and the associated equipment.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing plumbing and electrical systems.
- Coordinating with team members to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all HVAC systems remain compliant with industry standards and regulations.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.