CDL DriverPetersen Sealcoating and Paving
Experienced CDL Driver for Asphalt Company
Full time Position - Starting Immediately
CDL Truck Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) required
- 1+ years’ experience in commercial dump truck driving preferred
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Skilled at driving and parking large, heavy vehicles
- Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and good stress management
Must have reliable transportation to and from our shop. Call 815.455.2004 for an immediate interview.
Applications & Resumes accepted by email - email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Petersen Sealcoating & Paving Inc. has been in the residential and commercial asphalt installation and maintenance industry for over 30 years. Since 1984, we have been dedicated to performing the highest quality services for our customers. Through the years we have grown into the company we are today, while maintaining our core values, and are currently servicing the Greater Chicagoland Area.
We specialize in Residential and Commercial asphalt installations.
Our company is fully licensed, insured, and bonded.
We have been providing our customers with quality Sealcoating and Paving services for over 30 years.