Pre Closing SpecialistPeople's National Bank
Pre Closing Specialist
Peoples National Bank is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Pre Closing Specialist in the Commercial Support department at the Corporate Center.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Reviewing all commercial loan documentation for accuracy, completeness, and appropriate approval ensuring all pre-closing requirements are met and
- Maintaining a working knowledge of bank policy and regulations to help ensure compliance of lending processes.
- Prepare and deliver conforming loan documentation to satisfy note requests as submitted by commercial lenders within the time frames set forth in the service level agreement.
- Review commercial loan documents prior to delivery for appropriateness to credit decision, loan policy, and regulations.
- Conduct UCC searches and track UCC filings.
- Conduct commercial flood searches.
- Order Certificates of Good Standing as requested.
Qualifications for this position include ability to manage time effectively, computer literacy, attention to
detail, and effective communication skills. Knowledge of commercial/ag loan processing and
To apply, go to www.peoplesnationalbank.com to apply online or print an application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.