Individual needed with a strong accounting background
for long term care and supportive living facility.
Successful candidate must understand Medicare and
Medicaid billing, have knowledge of computers, and
experience with long term care financial statements
Come join our professional, dedicated team and
experience the many benefits of working at Oak Hill.
- Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Outstanding Retirement Benefits (IMRF)
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Apply in person, fax, or complete application online.
Visit our website at oakhillmonroecounty.com
623 Hamacher Street
Waterloo, Illinois 62298
Contact: Mark Warren, Business Office Manager
TEL: 618-939-3488, ext. 1124
Oak Hill has been a trusted leader in long-term care since 1951.
We offer a variety of positions that feature opportunities to serve the senior citizens of Monroe County. These positions feature the area’s most attractive salary and benefit package, including:
- IMRF Generous retirement plan, disability and death benefits
- Health insurance
- Life insurance options
- Vacation time after six months
- Vision/dental plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Day Care)
- AFLAC & Washington Mutual plans (Accidental, Hospitalization, Cancer)
- Paid time off for bereavement and jury duty
- Sick days
- Holidays (7)
- Attendance bonus days off
- Weekend differentials
- Employee of Month/Year
- Reasonable meals
- Direct deposit
- And more!