HouseKeeper / House Cleaner Job Description
Fairview Heights, IL
Posted on October 5, 2017
HouseKeeper / House Cleaner
Now Hiring Housekeepers / House Cleaners ASAP
Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Immediate openings are available for qualified candidates that can start within the next two weeks. If you enjoy working on your own, staying active and having quality interactions with customers, then Merry Maids wants you! Let your journey to a new career begin today!
Professionally clean residential homes using unique cleaning procedures and products while performing cleaning in conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness. The ideal candidate will provide world class customer service when interacting with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
In a Housekeeping position with Merry Maids, you will be responsible for:
- Using cleaning products and procedures to clean residential homes
- Sweeping , vacuuming , and washing all hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Cleaning all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills each visit
- Moving all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Performing customer service and quality control
- Resolving customer issues before leaving home
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and liability insurance
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
By clicking on the submit button, your information will be shared with
this employer. You may be contacted from time to time regarding
other opportunities that become available.