QA ANALYSTMadison Mutual Insurance Company
Madison Mutual Insurance Company currently has an opening for a QA Analyst at its Edwardsville, Illinois home office.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. The QA Analyst works collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Project Management, or related field
• Experience in the Insurance or Software QA field preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Exchange, etc.)
• Business process understanding
• Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
• Interacts with stakeholders to understand and document software changes
• Perform testing on various software and reporting systems.
• Gather and utilize test data using SQL for testing.
• Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
• Writes user guides related to new solutions
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This document does not create an employment contract. Employees are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time.
Email resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.