Executive Director at The Madison County Child Advocacy Center
About Us: The Madison County Child Advocacy Center serves as a beacon of hope for brave children navigating abuse allegations. We provide a safe and supportive environment where children can share their experiences confidentially through forensic interviews. Our dedicated team is committed to helping children and their families find healing and support during difficult times. As a proud member of the state and national network of Child Advocacy Centers, we maintain accreditation with the National Children’s Alliance.
Position Overview: We are seeking a compassionate and experienced Executive Director to lead our team on a full-time basis. The Executive Director will be responsible for implementing the center's mission and policies through effective administration of office personnel, financial management, collaboration with related agencies, and oversight of volunteer and community education programs. This role is pivotal in representing the Child Advocacy Center within the community and fostering strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Implement the overall mission and policies of the Madison County Child Advocacy Center.
- Administer office personnel and ensure effective financial management.
- Foster collaboration with related agencies to ensure holistic support for children and families.
- Oversee volunteer and community education programs aimed at raising awareness and preventing child abuse.
- Serve as the primary representative of the Child Advocacy Center in the community, cultivating positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination among disciplines, agencies, and departments essential to the success of the program.
- Master’s degree or above in human services or a related field (e.g., social work, criminal justice, public administration, counseling).
- Five years of related experience providing services for children and families, including supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission of the Child Advocacy Center and a passion for supporting vulnerable populations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with diverse stakeholders.
Application Instructions: For additional information about the Madison County Child Advocacy Center and instructions on how to apply, please visit www.madco-cac.org
Join us in making a difference in the lives of children and families in our community. Apply today to become our next Executive Director!
The Madison County Child Advocacy Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.