Looking School District seeking Teachers for immediate vacancies.
Position Openings for the New Southwest High School
- Secondary Math Grades 7-12
- Special Education Grades 7-12
- Life Science grades 7-12
- Physical Science grades 7-12
Other Position Openings
- Middle School Subjects
- Special Education, all levels
Qualifications and Job Summary
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university teacher education program.
2. Arkansas teacher’s license appropriate for level and/or subject area assignment.
3. Competence in the total teaching experience demonstrated in the submission of a resume or an electronic portfolio that highlights designing coherent instruction, the use of questioning and discussion techniques, engaging students in learning, and the incorporation of technology in the classroom.
Teacher: $36,000 to $71,054
(9.25-month teaching contract 190 days)
To help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their educational and social development incorporating a framework clustered into four domains of teaching responsibility: planning and preparation, classroom environment, instruction, and professional responsibilities.