Director of Facilities
12 Months – Full Time
The Lodi Public School District seeks a Director of Facilities to maintain the physical plant and grounds, providing a safe, clean, neat, and aesthetically attractive environment. This position supervises the district’s maintenance and custodial staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum five (5) years maintenance and custodial experience
- Minimum three (3) years supervisory experience
- Public school district experience
- Black Seal Fireman’s License
- Educational Facilities Manager Certificate
- Valid New Jersey driver’s license
- Manage, coordinate, and integrate custodial/maintenance work
- Create, implement and monitor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Provide leadership for effective custodial operations and maintenance activities
- Facilitate inter-office articulation throughout the district, promote effective communication, coordination and cooperation Salary and benefits are competitive and negotiable;
Conditions established by law and codes of the State, and policies, rules and regulations established by the Board of Education (N.J.S.A. 18A:27-4 et. seq.) To apply by 4/26/21, please send Letter of Interest, resume:, copies of licenses and certifications, and name and contact information of three (3) professional references to: Dr. Dennis R. Frohnapfel, Board Secretary Lodi Public School District 8 Hunter St., Lodi, New Jersey 07644
Application materials may be sent via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is ensuring our students are best prepared with the knowledge, habits and skills necessary to pursue and achieve their goals and dreams. With pride and purpose, they will be engaged in a rigorous teaching and learning environment where they will grow intellectually, emotionally and socially.
To do so, we will foster an educational environment:
Rich in substance and grounded in collaboration and cooperation
That promotes creativity and innovation
That encourages and supports positive relationships
That allows multiple paths toward success
Where team members find trust and support
Where the very best teachers are in every one of our classrooms.
Where success is not only possible, but guaranteed for every single student
It is our belief that:
Children come first
Parents are our partners
Victory is in the classroom
Leadership, teaching, and holding everyone accountable are keys to success
It takes the entire community to ensure the success of our schools.
Our goals moving into this role are as follows:
To ensure effective district governance through positive and productive Board-Superintendent relationships
Establish stability, public trust and confidence through open and honest communication and positive relationships among all stakeholder groups
A focus on high expectations and increased student achievement for all students
Increased organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and accountability
Attention to issues related to school safety, security, and climate for all schools.