EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHERLEARN WITH US CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Early Childhood Teacher – Full-time
Required education for teacher:
- 60 hours of college with 6 hours in Early Childhood OR
- 30 hours of college with 6 hours in Early Childhood with 1 year of experience in a nursery school, kindergarten, or licensed day care center.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Ensure daily needs of every child
- Positive communication with parents
- Keep the classroom organized and clean
- Provide a safe and developmentally appropriate environment.
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Follow all licensing standards
- 1 year of experience in a childcare facility preferred.
Cook: at least 18 years old
Must be available 8am-1pm
Call the center to set up an interview at 618-566-4005 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.