Supervisory Advance Practice Nurse (Psychiatric)
Indian Health Services is currently seeking a Full-Time Supervisory Advance Practice Nurse (Psychiatric) at the newly constructed Fort Yuma Health Center, state of the art facility, AAAHC accredited, Outpatient Clinic, serving about 5000 members from 2 tribal communities.
The position will supervise a small BH department, including 2 counselors, 1 behavioral health tech, and 1 clerical/support.
Benefits of Working with IHS:
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- No Malpractice insurance needed while working at Federal Facilities
- Support from a proven health team
- Exceptional Federal Benefits, including Health and life insurance benefits
- Outstanding Federal Retirement Plan, and much more
About the Area:
The true Southwest awaits you in Yuma, Arizona. Come immerse yourself in the rich culture and heritage, rooted in centuries of history. Soak in the blue skies and sun that shines 310 days a year-perfect for outdoor activities. Breathe in the desert air and you'll understand why Yuma, AZ is a destination like no other.
An abundance of recreational facilities include golf, tennis, fishing, hunting, off-road recreation, boating, swimming, and rock hounding to mention a few. Yuma's Calendar of Events is packed with things to do and see while providing a diversity of history and culture. Find adventure in Imperial Sand Dunes, Colorado River, the many parks, recreation and wilderness areas located nearby. 2 ½ hours to Phoenix or San Diego.
- Location: Arizona
- Type: Full-time
- Compensation: $113,639 to $147,732 per year (depending on experience)
- We can schedule a site visit to meet our Medical Staff and explore all we have to offer.