APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITYIllinois Laborers' & Contractors Joint Apprenticeship & Training Program
NOTICE OF APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITY
ILCJATP Construction Craft Laborers Apprenticeship
Program Applications accepted: 1st Tuesday of EACH MONTH ONLY
LOCAL UNION CITY: APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE: APPLICATION HOURS:
44 Collinsville Mar 6, 2018 8a-9a
100 East St Louis CURRENTLY OPEN 8a-9a
196 Waterloo CURRENTLY OPEN 8a-9a
218 Godfrey March 6, 2018 8a-9a
338 Wood River March 6, 2018 8a-9a
397 Edwardsville CURRENTLY OPEN 8a-9a
459 Belleville March 6, 2018 8a-9a
581 Carlyle March 6, 2018 8a-9a
622 Greenville March 6, 2018 8a-9a
670 O'Fallon March 6, 2018 8a-9a
742 Mascoutah March 6, 2018 8a-9a
1084 Hillsboro CURRENTLY OPEN 8a-9a
• Applicant must apply in person
• Must be 18 years of age and supply proof of High School Diploma or GED Certificate
• Possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Physically able to perform work of trade.
• A reading, understanding, writing, and communicating ability, that would enable the applicant to perform the tasks of the CCL in a safe manner and comprehend the subject matter taught, in English only, in related training.
ILCJATP will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. ILCJATP will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 30.