PRODUCTION WORKERS, WELDERS AND GRINDERS
COME JOIN THE WIEGMANN® TEAM!
LOOKING FOR DEDICATED & RELIABLE PEOPLE
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS WIEGMANN MANUFACTURING
501 West Apple Street, Freeburg, IL 62243
- Production Workers
Learn 1st Hand Why We're the EMPLOYER OF CHOICE! BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Benefits Tuition Reimbursement Health & Wellness Plan
- 401(k) w/Company Contribution
https://careers.hubbell.com/ Search Word: ILLINOIS
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Today, we continue the tradition of growth and innovation that Hubbell was built on more than a century ago. We are focused on delivering high quality, dependable products. Internally, we are supported by our knowledgeable customer care teams. In the field, we work with our channel partners to deliver our product to market. Our network of distributors and retailers provide sales support, local inventory and expertise for the end-consumer. Together, they form a partnership with Hubbell that has played an important role in supporting our growth throughout our history.
The Foundation for Success
- Serving Our Customers means listening to our customers, understanding what they expect and helping them be successful. We do this by developing long-term relationships and building confidence in Hubbell’s ability to create and support opportunities to achieve their goals.
- Operating with Discipline is a core attribute of our lean operating philosophy. Taking waste out of the process, replacing it with value-add functionality, and helping our customers connect with Hubbell in a mutually beneficial way.
- Growing the Enterprise comes from a combination of entrepreneurship, market creation, organic growth and acquisitions. This strategy has helped Hubbell evolve from a family owned business to a global player with 2019 revenues of $4.6 billion. Hubbell now offers a portfolio of more than 75 well known and respected brands, supported by a dedicated, international workforce of more than 19,000 employees and agents.
- Developing Our Employees touches each of these building blocks. It means hiring the right people and helping them grow and flourish in their careers. By offering development programs, fostering diversity of ideas, and committing itself and its employees to the highest standard of ethics, Hubbell has created an environment in which people can thrive.