Information Security AnalystHSHS Medical Group
Information Security Analyst
Apply online at: http://www.hshsmedicalgroup.org/Join_Our_Team
Under direct supervision, provides basic technical support for system software and develops reports and utility applications as required. Modifies existing software and configures new system software. Demonstrates a basic working knowledge of the application and how it interrelates to the operating system of the various computer platforms. Utilizes the tools of the application and the operating system platform to tune the processing, and to manipulate and restore files and/or data structures as required.
Experience may be accepted in lieu of education (High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years of relevant experience; Associate's Degree and 3 years of relevant experience; Bachelor's Degree and one year of relevant experience or Master's Degree or higher and no relevant experience).
High School Diploma or GED-Required
Experience or academic training in one or more of the following: computer science, information systems management, information technology, computer information systems, application programming or application development.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
- This position will serve on our Information Security team within our HSHS Information and Technology Services IT Security department.
- Candidates will be assigned an appropriate level at the time of offer. Levels are assigned based on a candidate's level of education and relevant experience and taking into consideration internal equity.
- Evening, night, and/or weekend on-call support as scheduled may be required.
- Experience in information security or related academic training preferred.
- Knowledge of network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, IPS/IDS and SIEM technologies, risk and compliance testing, administration of IT security controls, and knowledge of technical infrastructure, HIPPA, and NIST preferred.
- CISSP, GIAC, SISM, Security+ preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.