Customer Service AdvisorGreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation
GreatAmerica is a national commercial equipment finance company dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors and dealers are more successful and keep their customers for a lifetime. While GreatAmerica has grown to more than 500 team members, our entrepreneurial spirit remains and endless opportunities lie ahead. We have experienced unparalleled year over year growth since our founding in 1992. GreatAmerica is structured in cross-functional teams that allow individuals to make informed decisions that benefit the company and our customers. There is no doubt in our minds we are building the greatest company of its kind, offering the finest products and services available anywhere. When you are part of the GreatAmerica team, you are part of the future, part of an opportunity to grow professionally and to reach your potential while enjoying your work.
About this position:
No two days are the same for this role. As a Customer Service Advisor, you are responsible for managing a variety of tasks in order to assist our customer base, including customer service, collections, and vendor relations within granted authority levels. A few of the key tasks include handling inbound calls covering inquiries such as billing, taxation and agreement terms, responding to internet and mail correspondence. A Customer Service Advisor actively participates in the achievement of team and company goals. Additional responsibilities include payment processing, transfer & assumptions as well as calculation and explanation of purchase options. A Customer Service Advisor will respond to customer inquiries, complaints and requests while displaying a personable approach when handling each type of customer. We encourage creativity and innovative thinking when addressing customer inquiries. All Customer Service Advisors must follow and adhere to The GreatAmerica Principles and GreatAmerica Experience Standards.
- Inbound & outbound customer service calls with the goal of one call resolution.
- Ability to provide good oral and written correspondence with all internal and external customers, as well as cross-functional positions.
- Consultative approach to identify appropriate solutions.
- Process daily mail and written correspondence within functional guidelines.
- Understand the various types of agreements and the end of the term process for each.
- Consistently participate in meaningful Skilled Partnership Program meetings.
- Completion of basic team tasks as outlined in role definition.
- Understand and abide by account security procedures for all interactions.
- Effectively communicates with fellow ASAs to coordinate workflow and coverage needs.
Our team environment allows you the opportunity to perform duties across multiple business functions, as cross-training is one of our main initiatives. GreatAmerica strives for excellence with every customer interaction so you will need to display a personable approach when handling each type of customer. We encourage creativity and innovative thinking when addressing customer inquiries.
Education, experience, and skills required:
- For this position, you must be a high school graduate or equivalent. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required. Completion of Kirkwood’s Customer Service Certificate training program or 6 months of customer service experience is a plus. Bilingual candidates, fluent in Spanish, are encouraged to apply.
Competencies for all GreatAmerica team members:
- Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability.
Competencies for this position:
- Service-Oriented, Ethical, Competent, Achiever, Problem Solver, Numerical, Empathetic, Team Oriented, Positive, Persuasive, Professional, Solution Driven
Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new systems.