We are hiring a detailer for our Belleville, IL location. Competitive Pay
You must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a drug screen and background check. If this sounds like the position for you please apply at 7 E C Street, Belleville, IL
- Clean the interior and exterior of vehicles by washing, polishing, buffing, cleaning and vacuuming vehicles to company specifications.
- Properly maintain tools and equipment when performing details and correctly follow safety practices.
- Maintain tools and equipment when performing details and correctly follow safety practices.
- Work toward achieving and maintaining excellent quality assurance
- Check and maintain equipment, solvents and work area in general.
- Highly detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Detailing - we will train
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who are energetic and want to learn a new trade.
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.