Field Administrator and an Office AdministratorE2 Consulting Engineers, Inc.
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. is seeking a Field Administrator and an Office Administrator for our Collinsville, Illinois office.
Field Administrator requires:
* A vocational/technical school education is strongly preferred
* Ability to read a tape measure and interpret construction blueprints
* Computer skills a must (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; tablets and PC savvy)
* Strong attention to detail * Organizational skills capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to work outdoors; 10 hours per day, 5 days a week
* Ability to lift and carry materials weighing up to 50lbs.
* Authorized to work in the US
* Alcohol-free, drug-free workplace (DOT drug testing required by federal regulations)
* Valid driver's license
* Personal vehicle with insurance
Office Administrator requires:
* Associates Degree required (business or accounting preferred or equivalent experience)
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Detail oriented; exact and precision with numerical details
* Proficiency in MS Office, specifically including Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working in a professional office (engineering or construction office preferred)
* Authorized to work in United States
* Ability to start by mid-January 2018
PREFERRED METHOD OF APPLICATION IS THROUGH OUR ONLINE JOB SYSTEM.
If you need accommodation or alternate method of resume submittal, please contact our Aiken, SC office.
E2 Consulting Engineers is an AA/EEO/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.