The preferred candidate will have experience in the final assembly of DC motors which will include the following:
- Follow written instructions and blue prints/schematics to assemble together the sub assemblies.
- Install the armature.
- Soldering wires to contacts.
- Putting the motors on the run in stations for running in the motors.
- Testing the motors on a dynamometer and using multimeter.
- Assembling the brake and installing on the motors.
- Troubleshooting and correcting problems with the motors.
- Fill out required documentation.
- Excellent starting salary.
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.