Team LeaderCommunity Link
- Full-time position at our Highland & Trenton Homes
- Management Level - salary and benefits
- Flexible, organized, people-oriented person who can work independently
- Responsible for daily operation of home, client medical management and personnel management
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Service field or two years’ experience working with developmentally disabled.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Visit commlink.org to complete an application online. E/O/E
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.