Parent EducatorCommunity Link
• Provide community based early education services to parents with infants & toddlers as well as pregnant mothers
• Completes developmental, behavioral & sensory screenings for all children on caseload and address concerns when necessary
• Ensures that each family has access to comprehensive services by consulting with staff and external providers to implement practices that support high quality services to families
• 1 year experience working with families with children birth to age 5
• Must have Child Development Associate (CDA) or equivalent, or Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
• Parents-As-Teachers Certification Preferred
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Apply online at www.commlink.org or send resume and application to 1665 N. 4th St. Breese IL 62230
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.