Direct Support Professionals (DSP) / Community Integrated Living SpecialistCommunity Link
• Full time positions with benefits
• Seeking dependable & motivated person to work with adults with developmental disabilities
• Duties include: develop and provide stimulating activities in a classroom setting to ensure participants are engaged.
• Provides personal care to participants including toileting, changing, assisting during meals & during transit to or from program services
• Must be at least 18 years old and have a HS diploma/GED
Apply online at www.commlink.org or send resume and application to 1665 N. 4th St. Breese IL 62230
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.