Direct Support Professionals (DSP) / Community Integrated Living SpecialistCommunity Link
Direct Support Professionals (DSP) / Community Integrated Living Specialist
- Looking for caring & motivated staff to work with individuals with disabilities in a home/residential setting located in Highland or Trenton
- Full-time evening & overnight positions (3pm-11pm or 11pm-9am shifts available), and full-time day positions
- Paid training, 12 paid holidays, paid vacation & sick leave
- Company paid medical, dental, life & disability as well as 401k
- Must have HS diploma/GED, be over 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license
Visit www.commlink.org to complete an application online. E/O/E
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.