POLICE OFFICERSCITY OF FARIVIEW HEIGHTS
The Fairview Heights Board of Fire and Police Commissioners, with the City of Fairview Heights Police Department are now accepting applications for certified police officers through the Accelerated Entry Program. Please visit www.fhpd.org for application and more information. You may contact Amber Hopkins at 618-489-2158. Those interested must mail or hand deliver completed applications, no later than June 30, 2018.
WHY WEAR OUR BADGE:
- Starting Salary up to $69,944.95
- All uniforms provided
- All equipment provided
- Abundant special assignments available
- Competitive and generous sick leave, vacation and healthcare
- Employee only healthcare premiums paid 100%
- State of the art equipment and squad cars
- Abundance of overtime opportunities
- Support of the Community and Elected Officials
Fairview Heights Police Department provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fairview Heights Police Department complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.