CENSUS TAKERSCITY OF EAST ST LOUIS
The Census Taker Positions provides the perfect opportunity to earn some extra income while helping your community. The results of the 2020 Census will help determine each state’s representation in Congress, as well as how certain funds are spent for schools, hospitals, roads, and more. This is your chance to play a part in history and help ensure that everyone in your community is counted while earning full time pay!
To be eligible for a 2020 Census job, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Have a valid email address.
- Complete an application and answer assessment questions. (Some assessment questions are available in Spanish. However, an English proficiency test may also be required.)
- Commit to completing training.
- Be available to work flexible hours in the community that you live in
CENSUS APPLICATION DAY
SEPTEMBER 13, 2019
301 RIVERPARK DRIVE
EAST ST. LOUIS, IL
Salary starting at $19.00
For more information or help applying, please call 618.482.6600
Federal Relay Service: 800-877.8339 TTY/ASCII | www.gsa.gov/fedrelay