Account Representative Oilfield - PermianCitadel Casing Solutions
Account Representative: Permian
Citadel Casing Solutions is a dynamic, fast-paced organization that is looking for HIGH ENERGY, SALES PROFESSIONALS! We believe in integrity and serve our customers to the best of our ability.
Citadel manufactures casing equipment and brings over 95 years of collective experience in well construction and plug & abandonment to the industry. Throughout our careers, we have been awarded more than 75 patents for technology innovation.
Our experienced team of professionals combine to form an efficient organization that thrives on providing technical solutions to our customer base. We successfully turn concepts into reality through a world class manufacturing, supply chain and order fulfillment team.
- 5 to 10yrs of oilfield related, sales experience. Technical background in Casing Equipment, Well Construction, Plug & Abandonment preferred
- Establishes and builds strong, proactive customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel (Drilling Engineers, Supply Chain Professionals, Cementing Subject Matter Experts).
- Travels throughout Permian and or Delaware Basin and works with service companies, operators and supply houses to gather pertinent sales information.
- Develops, maintains and distributes detailed market information, trends
- Develops and reports out on regional sales forecast on a monthly basis.
- Remains current as to industry best practices, competitive market data and knowledge of where the industry is headed in order to better communicate with customers.
- Interacts with Account Representatives in other North America land geographies.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical degree preferred but not required) or equivalent experience in sales or oil & gas related field. (5 years)
- Aptitude to learn sales and marketing techniques and related financial principles.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with ability to effectively present information and respond to customer inquiries.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to enable good team interaction, in addition to developing and maintaining positive relationships both externally and internally.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and ERP system
- Knowledge of products, industrial operations and/or markets and customers served highly desirable.
- Successful history meeting quarterly and annual revenue and profitability targets.
- Must be located in Midland/ Odessa area
- Must be high energy, self starter, that can work remotely
- Existing relationships with Operators and Oilfield Service Companies A+
Citadel Casing Solutions LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Industry: Oil & Energy
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Oilfield Sales