Dining Attendants/Servers - St. LeonardCHI Living Communities
Server provides table service to customers in the restaurant.
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Takes customer orders, enters them in the computer, and sends them to the kitchen.
- Checks in with customers to ensure they have everything they need and the order is to their liking.
- Assist with light food preparation.
- Polishes and rolls silverware.
- Satisfies all education in-service requirements mandated by the department.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Pass a drug screen and physical.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- server: 1 year (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Tips
Dining Attendant - Job Summary
Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate a daily commitment to St. Leonard's core values of Reverence, Service, and Stewardship. The candidate will be dependable with an outstanding ability to multi-task.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered.
- Take food orders and deliver meals to residents and guests in a timely manner.
- Ensure safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical and drug screen.
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must enjoy working with the senior population.
Job Type: Part-time