VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR/OUTREACH SPECIALISTCASA of Southwestern Illinois
CASA of Southwestern Illinois is a 31-year old volunteer driven child advocacy organization that addresses the needs of child victims of domestic and/or parental abuse. All positions listed are entry –level grant-funded positions based upon the availability of future funding. Please send cover letter, resume and salary history to emails: and firstname.lastname@example.org Please No phone calls! Closing date: September 15th 2019.
Volunteer Coordinator – Full-time
The CASA Volunteer Coordinator of CASA of Southwestern Illinois has numerous responsibilities that directly support the delivery of services inclusive to supervision of volunteers, who navigate child welfare cases, child victims’ services, networking with other agencies and preservation of child welfare and safety of child victims.
Outreach Specialist – Part-time
CASA Outreach Specialist is responsible for the procurement and recruitment of volunteers who will serve as CASA Volunteers that advocate for the best interest of abused and neglected children. Duties include high volume of networking and building relationships with potential referral sources. 2 part-time positions – St. Clair and Madison counties. Must have a strong track record with recruitment of volunteers.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science or other related discipline.
- Clean background checks including fingerprinting.
- Must have auto and valid transportation insurance.
- Must travel among the 3 county service areas.
- May require some evenings or weekends.
- Must have at least basic computer skills.
- Must support the team approach.
Equal Opportunity Employer/EOE