Volunteer Coordinator - FTECASA of Southwestern Illinois
CASA of Southwestern Illinois is a 30 year volunteer driven child advocacy organization that addresses the needs of child victims of domestic and/or parental abuse. CASA is expanding its program services due to the availability of VOCA/ICJIA funding. The position is grant-funded based upon the availability of future funding. Please send cover letter, resume and salary history to email: email@example.com Please No phone calls!
Open Position: Volunteer Coordinator - FTE
The CASA Volunteer Coordinator of CASA of Southwestern Illinois has numerous responsibilities that directly support the delivery of services inclusive to supervision of volunteers, who navigate child welfare cases, child victims’ services, networking with other agencies and preservation of child welfare and safety of child victims.
· Must possess a bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science or other related discipline.
· Must have at least 2 years of experience working in the area of child victim’s services, child welfare, volunteer management, community mobilization and/or the court system.
All Applicants must have the following:
· Clean background checks including fingerprinting.
· Strong communication and public speaking skills.
· Must have auto and valid transportation insurance.
· Must have skills in engaging and supervising volunteers.
· Must travel among the 3 county service areas.
· May require some evenings or weekends.
· Must have at least basic computer skills.
· Must support the team approach.
Equal Opportunity Employer/EOE