CASA OF SOUTHWESTERN ILLINOIS IS HIRINGCASA of Southwestern Illinois
CASA of Southwestern Illinois is a 30 year volunteer driven child advocacy organization that addresses the needs of child victims of domestic and/or parental abuse. CASA is expanding its program services due to the availability of VOCA/ICJIA funding. All positions listed are entry –level grant-funded positions based upon the availability of future funding. Please send cover letter, resume and salary history to emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Please No phone calls! Closing date: December 8th, 2018.
Open Position: Volunteer Coordinator - FTE
The CASA Volunteer Coordinator of CASA of Southwestern Illinois has numerous responsibilities that directly support the delivery of services inclusive to supervision of volunteers, who navigate child welfare cases, child victims’ services, networking with other agencies and preservation of child welfare and safety of child victims.
Open Position: Volunteer Recruiter/Trainer -FTE
The CASA Volunteer Recruiter/Trainer duties consist of performing recruitment activities that support volunteer recruitment and management. Position includes a high volume or networking and strong customer service skills. Applicant must have strong public speaking and community engagement skills.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science or other related discipline.
- Clean background checks including fingerprinting.
- Must have auto and valid transportation insurance.
- Must travel among the 3 county service areas.
- May require some evenings or weekends.
- Must have at least basic computer skills.
- Must support the team approach.
Equal Opportunity Employer/EOE