BookkeeperCASA of Southwestern Illinois
Supervision by: Executive Director
Work Schedule: Part-time – 20 to 25 hours per week
Position: St. Clair County
CASA Bookkeeper is responsible for all aspects of fiscal management. Overall responsibilities include managing all aspects of general ledger, accounts receivable, and accounts payable, as well as handling payroll information, credit card statements, and cash flow. They may also be called upon for various other miscellaneous duties.
Other duties include management of organization’s accounting systems, grants management, monthly reporting, vendor payments and payroll management of employee benefits and earnings. Additionally duties include participation in administrative team that oversees operations of the organization.
- Detailed driven.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to perform QuickBooks and pro QuickBooks accounting system management.
- Ability to manage multiple funding sources and assign charter of accounts.
- Manage organizational payroll, vendor and fiscal reporting.
- Experience in nonprofit management.
- Must have a clean background check.
- Recording the financial transactions of a business in bookkeeping software (such as MYOB or QuickBooks), spreadsheets or databases.
- Arranging payment of accounts.
- Preparing and sending invoices and receipts to debtors.
- Processing payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations.
- Reporting for preparation of a Business Activity Statement (BAS).
- Checking figures and reporting for accuracy.
- Reporting any irregularities in data to management.
- Producing balance sheets, income statements and other financial documents.
- Produce monthly financial reports, reports to funders and others.
- Other duties as deemed by the supervisor.
Submit cover letter, resume and salary history to: email@example.com for consideration
Closing date: December 3rd 2018