WAREHOUSE ORDERSBurklund Distributors
Increased business creates need
Safety, Positive Attitude, and Perfect Attendance required
Rate of pay $11-13.50 with full benefits
5 DAY SCHEDULES
Day Replenishment Shift:
Monday - Friday
Shifts begin at 7 am
Afternoon/Evening Order Build Shift:
Sunday - Thursday
Order Build early afternoons
Recruiting individuals with freezer warehouse experience
Please email resume and references to:
Randy@burklund.com | (618) 444-2219
- Identify the pick locations and safely pick the items.
- Inspects assigned equipment for safety issues
- Identifies the correct pick location, Case locations, and pick sequence in accordance to the order
- Picks the correct item and quantity, checking UPC’s or item descriptions
- Places pick labels on the side of the cases
- Immediately informs a supervisor or manager of any potential safety threats, any violation of company policy, keeps area clean and debris out of work area
- Operates pallet jack/push cart in a safe and efficient manner, parks and recharges pallet jack in its appropriate spot at the end of your shift
- High School Diploma/GED
- Understanding of Safety guidelines
- Warehouse/Operations and understanding functions preferred but not required
- Ability to select at established minimum rate for department
- Close attention to detail
- Understand and properly follow all selecting procedures and verbal instructions in your respective area: grocery, repack, cooler/freezer.
- Possess an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes
- Lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs consistently.
- Occasionally pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping.
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.