BURKLUND DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
Join a leader in Convenience Store Distribution
Increased business creates need
Safety, Positive Attitude, and Perfect Attendance required
STARTING PAY: $12-$15 with full benefits
5 DAY SCHEDULES
Day Replenishment Shift:
Monday - Friday
Shifts begin at 7 am
Afternoon/Evening Order Build Shift:
Sunday - Thursday
Order Build early afternoons begin 12:30 - 2:00 pm
Recruiting individuals with freezer warehouse experience - $15+/hr
WE WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU!!!!
Give us a call at (618) 444-2219 or email our Branch Manager at email@example.com
Burklund Distributors is a convenience store supplier that operates in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Missouri. Burklund Distributors has been in business since 1939.
Burklund Distributors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Burklund Distributors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Identify the pick locations and safely pick the items.
- Inspects assigned equipment for safety issues
- Identifies the correct pick location, Case locations, and pick sequence in accordance to the order
- Picks the correct item and quantity, checking UPC’s or item descriptions
- Places pick labels on the side of the cases
- Immediately informs a supervisor or manager of any potential safety threats, any violation of company policy, keeps area clean and debris out of work area
- Operates pallet jack/push cart in a safe and efficient manner, parks and recharges pallet jack in its appropriate spot at the end of your shift
- High School Diploma/GED
- Understanding of Safety guidelines
- Warehouse/Operations and understanding functions preferred but not required
- Ability to select at established minimum rate for department
- Close attention to detail
- Understand and properly follow all selecting procedures and verbal instructions in your respective area: grocery, repack, cooler/freezer.
- Possess an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes
- Lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs consistently.
- Occasionally pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping.