Physical TherapistBenchmark Physical Therapy and Aquatic Center
Physical Therapist (part-time) needed for our growing physical therapy and aquatics center in Swansea, IL.
Benchmark Physical Therapy and Aquatics Center is a PT owned center that values high quality therapy and functional exercise. We are committed to providing the most advanced treatment and compassion to our patients. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and look forward to adding a new member to our team.
- Our Practice has an established, loyal, diverse patient population presenting with a variety of musculoskeletal, neurological, post-operative, and sports-related injuries/
- We are focused on creating a work environment that incorporates a Life/Work Balance. Our Physical Therapists are equipped with an innovative and support staff, that ensures documentation is done at the time of treatment.
- Our company is growing. Joining us will provide significant personal and professional benefits.
- Understands & demonstrates efficient management of their patient caseload, including efficient scheduling of Medically Necessary Visits, meticulous follow up before, during & after the PT Plan of Care, and efficient billing procedures based on allowable timed units.
- A strong interest &/or background in Therapy treatment approach, and has a commitment to continued learning.
- A healthcare professional who thrives on providing Excellent Customer Service and creating the best patient experience possible.
- Flexibility with their work schedule, organized, and efficient with time management/documentation.
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program
- Current Illinois Physical Therapist (PT) license
- Certified in CPR/AED
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Communicates effectively with referral sources
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outpatient experience
- Commitment to clinical excellence
- Enthusiasm, drive, and passion
New grads welcome!
- Competitive salary
- Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenge of meaningful work.
- Direct Depost
- Paid Time Off and Holidays